3 month old Horsefield Tort

SousseJunior

Location (City and/or State)
GRAYS
Hi Everyone! New to this forum thought it would be a great idea to come say hello and maybe get some advise as I'm a very stressed mother haha I panic over everything and that I'm doing everything right for 3 month old Tort ( SJ).

WWhen I first got SJ it would eat every day and wake up. Then SJ just started over sleeping and not waking daily for food so I'd wake him each time just to make him eat something. Then I thought I'm going to see what would happen if I didn't wake him and now he wakes on his own but every other day. He doesn't drink so I bath and soak him once a week.
Also, he use to eat Kale, rocket, spinach, lettuce(small doses mixed in), pepper, tomato, cucumber, dandilion and the occasional grape. But now all he eats is lettuce.If I don't give him lettuce then he won't eat and it'll be for days so I always give in. Eating something I suppose is better then eating nothing.
He always has pellets and dried flowers/fruit in another bowl but doesn't touch them either.

WWhat am I doing wrong here? Literally love this Tortoise like my baby haha

tacotort654218

Tortoise Land
hi, maybe posting the picture of the enclosure might help the more experienced to give better advice. do you know the enclosure temps (basking, hide, night)? my torts is much more active when they are warm :)

SousseJunior

GRAYS
This is his winter enclosure. He is to young to hibernate so I don't put him outside in the cold.
He has tortoise soil, pellets, and artificial grass at the front just so that when I open the glass he can have the run of the room without everything falling out.

He has his hut at the back that he sleeps in and buries him self, and an artificial green plant section where he also likes to hide sometimes.

I've got 4 thermometers around the hut so that he has the right bathing temperature and a cooler spot for him to hide.
He eats his cuttle fish a lot so I don't use calcium powder on his food.

16050974786735803272640576118185.jpg