3 lizards to be rehomed

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
I'm not sure if this is in the correct forum. I believe the adoptions forum is only for tortoises? If I'm wrong I apologize.

anyway, in the near future life may be changing which will mean I cannot keep all the herps I love so much. It will have to be very limited. At the moment I have two male leopard geckos and a blue tongued skink lizard for rehoming. Please understand I am not in a hurry and they will be rehomed if and when I find a home I am comfortable with. The blue tongued skink is old (though spry and in good health). I have had him for 14 years now and he was full grown when I acquired him. So I'm thinking he is at least 16 years old. Probably originally wild caught but is tame and handleable. He has always been healthy in all these years. Easiest herp I've ever kept. As for the leopard geckos, both healthy and tame as well. One hatched summer of 2012. He is a possible giant tremper albino. I say possible giant as his exact genes are unknown so I cannot claim he is a giant. He is giant sized though, 11 inches long and 126 grams. He is a big mellow guy. The other is a juvenile of about 5 months old. He is a normal leo weighing in at 57 grams right now and obviously still growing. Both very healthy and good eaters. They eat a main diet of mealworms with the occasional superworm or reptiworms thrown in for variety. Again, I'm in no hurry. I want these guys in the best homes and they will stay with me until I find that. I will not ship so you must be willing to come to the Cleveland, Ohio area if interested. I have pics I can send, though they are crappy cell phone pics.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
So sorry to hear this, Lisa! :( I hope all is well and these changes are for the better. Best of luck!

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
These two leopard geckos are still looking for homes. The juvenile is now 7.5 months old and about 70 grams. The 2 year old is holding steady at about 128 grams.

BTS no longer looking for a home.

Also, six weeks ago I took in an unwanted bearded dragon. After six weeks he is doing great and eating well. He is ready to be adopted to a good home as well.