3 adorable CB Russian tortoises left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
These 3 little cuties, hatched at the end of May and the beginning of June, are the last ones I still have available from the Spring hatches. They are ready to go to their new homes now.

These babies are thriving, have more than doubled their hatch weight, are smooth, active, and spunky. I have raised them in a humid environment. All 3 are excellent eaters, are soaked daily, and spend 2+ hours outdoors daily in the little baby enclosure I built them. They have had a diet of 100% weeds and flowers from my yard. They were incubated at 89 degrees, to result in females.

Price per baby: $175 plus insured overnight shipping. If you want more than 1, I will reduce the price, and can ship them together for the same shipping fee.

Buying a captive bred baby is a great alternative to buying a wild caught adult from a pet store. They are used to human contact, are acclimated to family life (their indoor enclosure is in our busy living room!), and are not shy at all!
If you are new to baby care, I am very happy to help you fine tune your set-up and daily care. I have a detailed care sheet that I will send you, and am always available for questions.

20150813_113528_zps6ptvnlud.jpg

20150813_113548_zps62zs6rl4.jpg

20150813_113518_zps2r1sdkcm.jpg

20150813_113510_zpslsat9joj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.