3.3 russians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
ok guys i have 6 russians...im selling them because i need money to buy a road bike cause i enter the ms150 this yr for people with multiple sclerosis and also because i have too many tortoises already, jeje.

if anyones interesting i can give pics and measurements and whatever else is needed. would like for them to go out as a group. 3.3 so its 3 pairs and they are mating, or atleast all the guys try too.

ill like to let them all go for $420.00, need the money..plus is for a good cause. =) ..(also throw in a russian book and calcium if yall wish with group)...if not as a group ill try for $145.00 a pair.

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
jasso2 said:
ok guys i have 6 russians...im selling them because i need money to buy a road bike cause i enter the ms150 this yr for people with multiple sclerosis and also because i have too many tortoises already, jeje.

if anyones interesting i can give pics and measurements and whatever else is needed. would like for them to go out as a group. 3.3 so its 3 pairs and they are mating, or atleast all the guys try too.

ill like to let them all go for $420.00, need the money..plus is for a good cause. =) ..(also throw in a russian book and calcium if yall wish with group)...if not as a group ill try for $145.00 a pair.

Could you please send me some pics of the pair's and tell me will you ship and how much to ship to 75783 thank you

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
sure i have pics on the pic section on this forum ... its name "the torts" ...of the females its the top one, middle on second row, and the one on the last row. and males its the bottom three. as for the shipping its no more than 80 to ship all 6, maybe 70-75 (i could maybe get a discount with my former company for like 40ish). * if u would like more pics let me know.

btw i stay in houston

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
ok here are the pics of the russian mob! hope u like them. =D

anastasia
anastasia.jpg

boris
boris.jpg

egor
egor.jpg

ivan
ivan.jpg

mika
mika.jpg

sasha
sasha.jpg

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
how large do russian get,I have only had sulcata's and would like to know the difference ,as far as keeping russian and keeping them healthy they are very cute little torts.I am in texas do you know what shipping to here would run thanks Glenda

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
well i would say to ship about 70-75 (its 6 tortoises, will try to get shipping cost cheap with former company), and they get no where near the sulcatas size ( the russians i have are pretty much as big as they get) about 6-8" at most is as big as they usually get. i will also include a new russian book with all infomation, also will include a full jar of rep-cal phosphorus-free calcium with vit.d... (but i have to warn you that they might have babies cause like ive said before the males are mounting the females...a lot). i always wanted to get babies but i need to sell them cause i need money for my ms150 bike.

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
not on sale. thanks for whoever is helpin me move the threads.......

Status
Not open for further replies.