2019 TTPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That's a pretty nice ad for the conference. Thanks for linking it for us. I sure wish I could bite the bullet and make myself attend

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I hope you can make it. I think you'd love it.
Oh, I KNOW I would. But it's like a mild case of agoraphobia. I can't leave my animals in someone else's care. I feel responsible for them.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I like it so much that I take a weeks vacation, so there is no chance of missing it !
But no vacation this year ! I just retired . Now all my time is torts . Short of death I’ll be there !!!!![emoji217][emoji857]

Reactions: Tom

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I like it so much that I take a weeks vacation, so there is no chance of missing it !
But no vacation this year ! I just retired . Now all my time is torts . Short of death I’ll be there !!!!![emoji217][emoji857]
Please don't die. I'd like to see you there. Plus you have to tell me where the jack rabbit spots are for hunting with my hawks.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Please don't die. I'd like to see you there. Plus you have to tell me where the jack rabbit spots are for hunting with my hawks.

On the homeless tables for dinner ! But go to the farmers and ask about putting out bait piles for rabbits .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw. . . retirement! There's just no other way to pass your time.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Aw. . . retirement! There's just no other way to pass your time.

I’ve been retired for 6-8 months . But after working nights for 40 years . I now go to bed at midnight and am up by 4 am . Just can’t sleep nights yet !