2018 TTPG Conference

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Who's going?

I've actually signed up this year, so I'm committed. Looking forward to hangin' with the tortoise peeps.

Happy to see the world famous @Will on the speaker list. Other topics and speakers look great as well, should be a good conference!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Who's going?

I've actually signed up this year, so I'm committed. Looking forward to hangin' with the tortoise peeps.

Happy to see the world famous @Will on the speaker list. Other topics and speakers look great as well, should be a good conference!
What world is that? LOL, it's be fun tortoisesing with everyone.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
The TTPG is GREAT! Missed the first one as I didn't know anything about it back then. And only missed one after that to getting really sick with a flu just hours before leaving for it! [emoji855][emoji40]
Was sooo bummed. [emoji22]

xphare

Denver
Their Facebook page has the itinerary posted. It will be my first time going so I am pretty excited.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I'm still hovering around 90% sure I'll be there, probably can't come in until Wednesday afternoon.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I'm missing out on today's events, but I'll be there tomorrow and Friday. Hope to see some of you there.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Fun times. Many surprised meeting of people from social media. Past friends who I hadn't seen in awhile. It was sorta weird being a speaker. I'd do it again if asked. For anyone thinking otherwise I did have permission to stump $$ for Christina.

Some conspicuous absences as well.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Fun times. Many surprised meeting of people from social media. Past friends who I hadn't seen in awhile. It was sorta weird being a speaker. I'd do it again if asked. For anyone thinking otherwise I did have permission to stump $$ for Christina.

Some conspicuous absences as well.

And thank you for answering my questions, and I enjoyed information.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
The conference was good, for what I was able to get out of it. Busy and stressful time of year for me so I could not involve myself in much of the social aspects, but I will continue to try harder to make the time.

Lots of good presentations, but Will's was the best hands down.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Come on you old timers I promise it won’t hurt to tell ATC how nice it looked and how good he’s doing ![emoji217]

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thanks Neal, the check's in the mail.

I do more presentations for work than I ever did in college. Most end up being in small meetings or 1 on 1. I've gotten to where I try a deliver actionable information. I've seen enough, 'my pretty tortoise' talks to last a life time. I liked all the talks. That kid did great, nothing like growing up with parents that will support you. I liked the talk on the small brown mud turtles as it was about seeing the beauty in the animal, for what it is.

The Asian box turtle talk was sorta the biggest 'could have been much better' yet was still great. Might as well have said, 'no need here, they are doing it there now, in abundance'.

I had permission to stump for Christina's project. I'm thinking Paul 'Sargent of arms' did not know? LOL. To me that was the best talk, but I've lived that roller coaster ride trying to get a similar project up and running, and she has succeeded. I have great admiration for her work. I'm glad I didn't end up standing there like boob, and people anted up. One of many ways I would spend lottery winnings.