2018 TTPG Conference

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Were any of these talks filmed or posted?
One was live streamed on facebook, the tour of the ATC had an aerial drone short, also on facebook.

I know it seems like you might get value in seeing the talks, I posted mine as a blog on my web-page. Other people get their message 'out there' in one way or another. The biggest value is the actual none presentation conversations where people are less guarded and speak more frankly.

I recently came to recognize this after taking some graduate courses on-line. The interaction and other peoples' questions are what make the overall experience worth the cost in $$ and time.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Sorry we missed you.

Life got in the way this year, too many days off work for family trips with the kids, I felt bad taking off a few days in November when I missed so many in the summer and plan on so many days off in December LOL

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Life got in the way this year, too many days off work for family trips with the kids, I felt bad taking off a few days in November when I missed so many in the summer and plan on so many days off in December LOL
I know how that goes. I just had to pass on a 4 day shooting class for the same reason...