Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
If you don't see your name here in this thread, then we don't have your picture.

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
Still waiting to hear if mine got accepted? Submitted it last night. After the first one was to small.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
thank you. it gets confusing with so many different threads going.

Last edited:

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
The more pictures the better the contest will be. So since you had a problem with the correct email address until yesterday why not give the ones that have submitted a pic before the deadline time and it hasn't been confirmed as good or bad (yet) some extra time to fix if needed, past the deadline ?

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
Dang it! I missed submitting a second year in a row. Rowan is going to be so mad!

MamaTurtle

Now Florida from California
I'm sorry to say I guess I misunderstood and thought I could submit TURTLE photos as well. I submitted one of my snapping turtle but I didn't see it here and I never got a confirmation. I could have done everything wrong too. Since getting my computer back after Irma left and it crashed I had to reinstall a lot of software and find bookmarks so even this site wasn't working for me at first. Today it seems to be doing great! Except that I didn't see my photo.

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
I'm sorry to say I guess I misunderstood and thought I could submit TURTLE photos as well. I submitted one of my snapping turtle but I didn't see it here and I never got a confirmation. I could have done everything wrong too. Since getting my computer back after Irma left and it crashed I had to reinstall a lot of software and find bookmarks so even this site wasn't working for me at first. Today it seems to be doing great! Except that I didn't see my photo.
Turtles are allowed. I believe there's an eastern box turtle among the entries. I bet your turtle is adorable.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

We had a thread where we announced the names of all the people we received pictures from. If you didn't see your name there, you were supposed to let us know and re-submit the picture. I'm sorry you didn't see that thread, but mainly I'm sorry we didn't get your picture into the contest. Yes, turtles are accepted and I would have loved to see your snapper.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I simply lollygaged my way past the deadline for submitting a photo. Well that and I’m somewhat befuddled using the desktop version vs. the app version. But honestly, I’m not trying to derail this thread, so everyone, as you were so to speak …

Alaskamike

South Florida
I submitted a pic. But it was before the hurricane cut off my internet early Oct , & I just got internet back just 2 days ago. Never could see if it was recieved & it's not in the voting thread - so... I guess not.

It's okay. Just seems like it's always a bit hard to get this right. I might have sent it to the 1 st email that was wrong.

Good luck everyone !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This is last year's information.

Status
Not open for further replies.