Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Will these dates change since the pics weren't posted on the 1st?

No. Really, a couple of days is all anyone should need to know if they see their picture or not.

Odin's Gma

5 Year Member
USDA Zone 4a+
No. Really, a couple of days is all anyone should need to know if they see their picture or not.
I will be out of town for the next couple of days with no internet access, hopefully I will be back in time to see. :(

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
So...what's the story? Do I just contact Tyler myself about the certificate? Or is there something more ceremonial? Just curious! ;)

M

Maggie Cummings

So...what's the story? Do I just contact Tyler myself about the certificate? Or is there something more ceremonial? Just curious! ;)

Last year I just put my order in with Tyler and he took care of the rest. Congrats!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm pretty sure Josh will let you know. But I'm his official nagger, so I'll send him an email.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
I'm liking the 2016 calendar quite a lot already! :) It's nice have a cute tortoise smile on my cubicle wall at work. :tort:

Hubby and I were thinking it'd be nice to see -- maybe on next year's calendar -- the tortoises' names, species, the photographers' usernames, and maybe even the location. We definitely couldn't say for sure what all of the species were (which is fun to try to figure out, don't get me wrong) but we thought it would be a nice nod to the contest winners. :)

Personally, I enjoy seeing the previous and next month (in yellow below) on my calendar so I vote for that if calendar feedback is ever needed. ;) Rest assured, no complaints here; I love my adorable calendar!! :<3::<3:
calendar.png

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I would like species or keeper identities too, but it was determined to be too much work. We'll take it under advisement for next year, though.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
I would like species or keeper identities too, but it was determined to be too much work. We'll take it under advisement for next year, though.
Thanks! :) I just love the photos! :<3::<3::<3:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No, we've never identified the tortoises in the past.

Jenny & Tort

Pittsburgh PA
Does it have to be a picture of my turtle? I took a picture and I think its a great picture and would like to submit it, but it is a picture of a wild turtle and not my own turtle. Can I submit this to the contest?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Does it have to be a picture of my turtle? I took a picture and I think its a great picture and would like to submit it, but it is a picture of a wild turtle and not my own turtle. Can I submit this to the contest?
The contest ended several months ago.
However, there will likely be a 2017 contest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.