2 young Russian tortoises free to good home

Jo2015

I am in Chicagoland and have two cute Russian tortoises (male and female) that are free to a good home. I will also include the custom made wooden table enclosure and the heat lamps. They are very sweet but they need a new home. Please contact me if interested and serious about giving them love and care.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45

JennK

Hello, I live about an hour- hour and a half from Chicago and would love to give your babies a new home! I have a reptile room, where they would reside, and I am constructing an outdoor turtle pen this year for supervised outdoor time. Please let me know if you are interested.

stayathomedad

Location (City and/or State)
chicago,IL
My son and I would love to love your torts if they are not spoken for already. We too are in a suburb of Chicago

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hello and warm welcome from Texas. I'm sorry you have to rehome your pets but I'm glad you have come here where most people are passionate about torts. Have you kept them as a pair? Or separate enclosures?

SushRed

Chicago
Hi, I live in Chicago and have a large outdoor and indoor enclosure for tortoises. We also have years of experience with Russian. Please let me know if they are still available. Very Interested.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Just a word for the wise. They shouldn't be kept as a pair. You will have a bullying problem - possibly as soon as they move in as new territory is established.

Those adding them to an existing herd need to be mindful that they should be kept entirely separately from your existing tort(s) in quarantine for a good 6 months.

TortoiseWarrior

5 Year Member
Minnesota
I can take them and raise them separately. I just had hatchlings and got plenty of room.