2 Redfoot Tortoises for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShellyTheTortoise71

Hello. Today I unfortunately have to give up my two red foot tortoises. :( One is about 7 or 8 years old and one is about 10 months old. The older one is Shelly and the younger one is Peanut. I only want a good home for these two. They both have had rough backgrounds and I can't have them in my cold climate. I only want the best home for these two. They do not need to be adopted together. I would prefer they are adopted into a warm climate area. If you want pictures, please email me at [email protected]
For some reason, it's not letting me post pictures. However, I will happily provide you some.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
I am in CT. I am willing to overnight ship. Where are you located?

southern oregon but i was just asking your location and shipping so people knew without having to bombard you with messages

if i had a extra enclosure made up i'd happily take the 10 month old. hope you find them both great homes

mrscornsnake

I live in CT and have been looking to adopt a tortious I would love to give this little one a home. I know it's not a warmer climate though

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
if you are interested you should contact the poster

ShellyTheTortoise71

Hello everyone. I wanted to tell you that Peanut is officially adopted. Thank you to everyone who has inquired about her.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.