2 healthy, beautiful RT babies, 5 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
I unexpectedly have 2 of my RT babies, hatched this Spring from my female Timmy, back for sale.

DSC_7433%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

My friend who had reserved these two cuties had to back out when she had a family emergency last week, so they are back up for sale. These two were from the May/June hatches, and are healthy and fat and spunky. One weighs 46g and one weighs 60g (they hatched 3.5 weeks apart). They were incubated at 89 degrees F to most likely be female, and were started hot/humid (Tom's protocol). They spent time outside throughout the summer. They have been fed a healthy diet of mixed weeds and wild flowers.

$185 each plus shipping via overnight Ship-your-reptiles. I require a small deposit to reserve them, and that the amount be paid in full before I ship. If you want both, I will gladly reduce the price a little. I will gladly provide detailed pictures of their shells to serious inquiries.

Ps: I can still safely ship to warmer parts of the US for about 2 weeks, but after that they'll have to stay here until late Feb or early March.

DSC_7659%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.