2 Fluorescent Light Bulbs & Hoods for FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I have 2 fluorescent light bulbs and fish tank hoods I would like to get rid of so I'm posting them on here. While they are used, the lights still work. I'd hate to see these go in the trash if someone on the forum can use them.

I'll definitely clean them off the best I can before sending. Send me a message if you're interested. I would really appreciate a couple bucks for shipping. :rolleyes: First come, first serve!

Lights1.jpg

The smaller one is about 20 inches long, 120 volt, 19 watt, 60 hz. The bulb is a 15W mercury aquarium lamp from All-Glass Aquarium, made in Germany. My husband used this one for his cichlid tank, but they've since died of old age so he got rid of the tank.

19Light_1.jpg
19Light_2.jpg
Plugged in and lit up:

19Light_pluggedin.jpg

The other hood is about 24 inches long (120 volt, 19 watt, 60 hz). The bulb is an 18-inch (46 cm) Exo Terra Repti-Glo 10.0, 15W. This one came with my Russian tortoise when I first got him, but I've since built him a customized tortoise table that uses different lights. Unfortunately, I don't have a UV meter to test the output on this bulb.

24Light_1.jpg

24Light_2.jpg

Plugged in and lit up:

24light_pluggedin.jpg

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try my best to answer them. :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.