100 gallon goldfish tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
Video of my 100 gallon goldfish aquarium. I recently upgraded and turned this into a turtle tank, lol, I'll get video of the new tank as soon as I humanly can :) All of my aquariums are planted with REAL plants, and the wood and rocks are all pieces I found myself, usually in the local lake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUVu6uEdlTc

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Very nice!! Those are some big goldfish!
I love fish tanks- they're so peaceful and therapeutic. The only downfall is the upkeep. I have one betta and I get annoyed when I have to change her water :p (and it takes like 5 seconds)

BethyB1022

5 Year Member
I am so jealous! I love goldfish, I hope to upgrade my 40 gallon soon to something larger, so I can accommodate more fish. I would love to have a planted tank like yours, it is just gorgeous. You've given me some great inspiration! :)

shmily1605

5 Year Member
Sardis, MS
I got a 100 gallon tank as well with 2 five year old oscars. Im gonna need to upgrade soon too. Your lucky to have plants because my oscar just dig them up. They act like dogs. :D Very pretty tank though.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
ChiKat said:
Very nice!! Those are some big goldfish!
I love fish tanks- they're so peaceful and therapeutic. The only downfall is the upkeep. I have one betta and I get annoyed when I have to change her water :p (and it takes like 5 seconds)

In a tank as heavily stocked as mine, I have to do water changes multiple times a week. :) I love my goldies though and wouldn't trade them for the world.

They are big - and even bigger now than when that video was made. Mei (the big calico) is as long as my forearm.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Having trouble with the video to to hotel internet speed, but I get the idea. Very nice. Those are some big goldfish. I've always wanted to do a big tank with shubunkin. Something very appealing about the way they move.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Beautifuk Kristina :) It must be so relaxing to just sit there and watch the fishes swim around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.