1 OF A KIND - "SNOW REDFOOT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You lucky SOB HA HA !!!!!! Thats a keeper for sure or you can always sell it to me .

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
That would be a keeper for sure, I think you should name this little guy " CRACKER "

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
I don't know if you should be worried or not but Da' Bean got this crazy look in her eye when I told her this new little one may be stealing her thunder! :p

jmle.jpg

apromann4

5 Year Member
philippines
One of kind, Jd, master of torts ; )

Sent from my S100 using TortForum mobile app

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Wow, that one IS unique JD. Is it from a completely different bloodline than your others?
A buddy of mine hatched this one recently. It is completely unrelated to anything else and turned up out of the blue. Not exactly sure what to call it though.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
cdmay said:
Wow, that one IS unique JD. Is it from a completely different bloodline than your others?
A buddy of mine hatched this one recently. It is completely unrelated to anything else and turned up out of the blue. Not exactly sure what to call it though.

Carl …..it is from the second bloodline of hypos I own. The same mother who produced Vanilla Bean’ = Miss Whit’s tort . She has produced 4 babies this year 2 of them ….Bean and this one …are simply stunning and much different looking to it’s other 2 clutch mates. Even with the OG’ Line of Hypo , those babies as well come out all a little different looking ,although when put next to these hypos you can spot the “gene line” right off the bat. OG Mom is the same gal who produced Honey Bee back in 2011. Her hypo babies come out with spots…..some more than others and have a more honey golden coloring to the carapace. This new baby Carl …. I swear is the whitest looking tortoise I have ever seen . I will be updating ……..She is in the neo nator resting up ..
Dig your friends hypo too! ….. Just another “fine subject” to admire and see why the “ hypo” gene is amazing to work with.
Interesting note …the hypos take a looooooooooong time to hatch out ……Same tray , same Bator , Temps and Environment ….usually 45-60 days longer than any of the Cherry Heads to pop!

Vickie

5 Year Member
Stunning baby! I am with the others this is a keeper for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.