1.5 yr old RUSSIAN for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pineapple

5 Year Member
I am charging a fee for both to keep away flippers. I also require proof of current tortoise ownership and what kind of set-up you plan to offer. People who take the time to tell me about themselves and their tortoise experience go to the front of the line.

Our beloved :tort: Pineapple has to go as we prepare for our move to S. Korea. I wanted to wait to sell him but with the Tucson weather heating up, if he needs to be shipped, it will need to be ASAP.

We purchased him for $100 back in September and have taken him to the vet and he has healthy new shell growth. He is 2.5 inches in length. Not sure on the sex yet since he's so young and I haven't have had him temp sexed. I need to sell all of his gear too so I can make this a packaged deal. Pineapple comes with:

1. His hide and favorite basking spot (he sleeps in it everynight – see photo)
2. Zoo Med lampstand
3. Large hanging dome
4. Barely used 100 watt Powersun bulb
5. 12 oz. grassland tortoise food
6. TNT Total Nutrition for Tortoises supplement from
carolinapetsupply.com
7. 2 oz. calcium supplement
8. 2 Food dish, 3 plant saucers, and a corner water dish
9. exo terra spray bottle
I also have a Flukers mini sun dome and a 50 and 25 watt UVB basking bulb if you need extra heat in any of your enclosures that I will enclose.

$150 TOTAL for Pineapple and his gear or $80 plus shipping for just pineapple. He is excited to go on an adventure to a new home! Email me at [email protected] with info on your set up and experience. In return I will send you pics and video.

Status
Not open for further replies.