1,000,000 Posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I would like to thank me, myself, and I. Did I mention me? me, me, me, me, me, oh yes ME.Let's not forget me, oh and yes of course me.
@Josh thanks for creating this site, a place where a few tortoise merds got together to ask questions. thanks for making me a mod, and being a small part of this site. I am glad you took a chance on someone who at first just seemed to spend every free moment here, I hope it paid off. oh yes did I mentione me? just checking.

Last edited:

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I specifically am posting my likes now...because I know there are those who NEED that gift card and I didn't want to take from someone else...
So!
@Tom ...why? You haven't a clue! But, he does!
@Yvonne G ...because she is the ONLY one here that was able to (gently) curb my hostility towards those who contaminated this site~!
@Josh...without him...none of us would have this opportunity to teach (and learn)
@Moozillion ...because she likes ALL my posts ;)
@russian/sulcata/tortoise ...because nobody likes him no matter how much he pesters :p Just kidding! Gotta love the innocence of youth!

There a quite a few others that I consider kindred spirits...well, a few anyway, but I'm just not that shmaltzy that I have to mention everyone! Besides, they know who they are!

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
I would like to thank me, myself, and I. Did I mention me> me, me, me, me, me, oh yes ME.Let's not foget me, oh and yes of course me.
@Josh thanks for creating this site, a place where a few tortoise merds got together to ask questions. thanks for making me a mod, and being a small part of this site. I am glad you took a chance on someone who at first just seemed to spend every free moment here, I hope it paid off. oh yes did I mentione me? just checking.
Lol and yes I agree thank you Josh! :p

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Very soon we will hit 1 MILLION posts.
What an exciting milestone! To think this little website I started 7.5 years ago would be supported by such a wonderful community... I am honored and humbled to be a part of the wonderful things we have done for tortoises everywhere.
THANK YOU ALL for making this website the great thing that it is. Thank you for being kind to each other, for being willing to lend a helping hand. Thank you for answering the same questions ("why's my tortoise's poo white?!") for every new person that finds themselves on our doorstep. Your patience and love and compassion is what binds us all together.
Thank you to our moderators for keeping me sane and holding me accountable. Without their help, I would've surely drowned in spam reports by now :)

To celebrate this monumental milestone, I will be offering a $100 gift card (from one of our sponsors, I haven't chosen which yet) to one randomly-selected member that posts in this thread thanking another member for something they've done for you - big or small, old or new. (Remember to use "@their_member_name" to tag them!) (One entry per member.)

Now, ONWARD AND UPWARD -- TO THE NEXT MILLION TORTOISE POSTS!

@Yvonne G ....hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.