1,000,000 Posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Express your gratitude before the end of the day tomorrow, January 26, 2015 @ 11:59pm PST! This thread will be closed then and a winner will be chosen next week!

Thanks again to everyone who has helped another tortoise keeper through Tortoise Forum. You folks all rock! :) :tort:

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I'm very happy that I joined this forum. I have learned quite a bit from certain individuals on here. I enjoy reading posts and seeing what others state. I love seeing ideas from others, enclosure wise. I'd have to say a big thank you to @Josh for creating this site so that us tortoise lovers can discuss and learn from each other. I thought I knew a lot about tortoises, but really I didnt!! I would also like to say thanks to @Tom, as he puts much effort, and goes above and beyond, & is extremely detailed on tortoise care. He Really wants individuals to raise healthy tortoises & I appreciate how he responds to almost everyone's post & states the good, the bad, & the ugly...the truth. And last.. @N2TORTS...for such detailed, scientific information, knowledge, and the passion he has of his tortoises. I appreciate looking at his stunning pictures & receiving such beautiful & healthy tortoises from his famous "Tortoise Cove." Also I love his titles to his threads! I would love to thank so many people on here! I appreciate this forum, thank you guys!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I'm so thankful to everyone on this forum. Because of all the great advise, my tortoise is living a happy, healthy life and has a very tortoise-friendly enclosure :)

Not to mention all the countless tortoise lives forum members have saved from the clutches of craigslist over the years!! Love seeing happy endings for all those sad craigslist postings!

Mavrik

When I first joined this awesome forum back in October of 2014, @G-stars was the first person to greet me after posting my initial greeting post. I knew then, having gotten a response, that this was going to be a good place for me and my shellings.

TFAH

5 Year Member
Ohio, USA
Thank you very much to @Yvonne G for helping me to figure out what was ailing my little elongated tort, Muriel! =)

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
Thanks to @Tom for all the information on and introducing me to the concept of closed chambers.

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
Thank you @lvstorts for being there to lend an ear when I have questions about rescues and thanks for all the torts you help and rescue. And a special thanks for my 2 big red foot girls.
Thank you @Jennifer Brewer for being one of my local tortoise keeper friends that I can rely on day or night to be there to "talk tortoises."
Thank you @ZEROPILOT for the diatomaceous earth you recently mailed me.

Thank you @diamondbp for finding a home for a Sulcata that needed rescueing and for being another one of my local go to tortoise keeper friends.
Thanks to everyone on here that lends their expertise. I love this tortoise community!

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
I'm genuinely thankful for this forum! And big thanks to everyone for helping answer all my newbie questions. I've successfully raised healthy yearlings thanks to all of your help. Especially @Yvonne G for helping me out with identifying weeds. :)

M

Maggie Cummings

I would blame all this on my sister. She taught me most of what I know about tortoises, she's given me so much equipment, and best of all she answers the same questions for me patiently. Oh and she turned me on to TFO...My late vote goes to Yvonne....

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
I would blame all this on my sister. She taught me most of what I know about tortoises, she's given me so much equipment, and best of all she answers the same questions for me patiently. Oh and she turned me on to TFO...My late vote goes to Yvonne....
i haven't see you in a long time! how are you?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
I would like to thank elainelim for speaking with me about pancakes. Not alot of cake keepers. Wish you the best with them.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
And best of all, we get to be buddies as a result!

Status
Not open for further replies.