0.4.0 Mississippi Map Turtles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kameya

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, California
I have 4 possible adult female Mississippi Map turtles for sale, as none of them have the wolverine-like front claws. I have them as hatchlings since 2013. These turtles have been living in the outdoor pond all year round in Southern California. I use koi pellets as their main diet. Super healthy and strong swimmers. One of them does have missing claws in the front right and back left limbs, but she is still a strong swimmer and has the most outgoing personality of the four turtles.

I would like to sell them as a group for $250, and prefer for local pick in Orange County/Los Angeles area.
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, thank you.

mapturtle 01.jpg

mapturtle 02.jpg
This is the females turtle with missing claws in her front right and back left limbs, got chewed up by other turtles in year 2... but she survived and still swim strong.
mapturtle 03.jpg

Robber

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
MO, USA
For what it's worth, the two turtles on the left in the first pic and the ones in the last two pics appear to be false maps(G. p.psuedogeographica) and the one on the right appears to be a Ouachitas map(G. ouachitensis) . For some reason, a lot of babies are mislabeled as Mississippi maps by resellers, so they may have been misrepresented to you when you bought them. Nice looking bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.