Yellow foot caresheet Opinions plz (good or bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rover15

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ontario canada
http://www.tortoise-protection-group.org.uk/site/126.asp

Found this website it is a care sheet just for yellow foots and not one that suggest to follow a red care sheet.

Seems to be written by someone who lives in the UK so some of the supplementing seems a little much but I'm looking for others opinions hopefully other yellow foot owners with there care opinions and possibly pictures of results of personal yellow foot care

Any and all opinions welcomed XD

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Well the Tortoise Protection Group is one of the major tort oranisations here and genrerally have good info. A few things, although I don't keep yellow foots I'd have thought they'd need more protein than fortnightly, not sure about the sweet potato(high in starch) and never heard of the Cherryhead yellow foot, only red foots.

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
FLINTUS said:
Well the Tortoise Protection Group is one of the major tort oranisations here and genrerally have good info. A few things, although I don't keep yellow foots I'd have thought they'd need more protein than fortnightly, not sure about the sweet potato(high in starch) and never heard of the Cherryhead yellow foot, only red foots.

The low protein might just be adult amouts young/hatchlings require more or so I believe the term cherryhead yellow foot is also new to me and has my questioning the care sheet but I've never came across a strictly yellow foot care sheet, and when I asked about it this site never came up. So I'm looking for others opinions as this is not only my first yellow foot but first tortoise

Ty you for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.