Wonderful Male Russian free to good home in Maine/New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylaphone

Hi everyone. My little friend Angus is up for adoption to a good home. I found him a year ago wandering in a dog park, and after much deliberation decided to provide a home for him. I have really grown to love him, but now with a newborn on the way and crazy life schedule I'm not sure that I cannot provide enough for him.

Would love to find someone with the heart, room, means and knowledge to take good care of him. Outdoor pen is a must. This cute table I built is included. I am located in South Portland, Maine. Please communicate with me if you are interested.

Thanks.
cc4accf.jpg

dae100f.jpg

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi everyone. My little friend Angus is up for adoption to a good home. I found him a year ago wandering in a dog park, and after much deliberation decided to provide a home for him. I have really grown to love him, but now with a newborn on the way and crazy life schedule I'm not sure that I cannot provide enough for him.

Would love to find someone with the heart, room, means and knowledge to take good care of him. Outdoor pen is a must. This cute table I built is included. I am located in South Portland, Maine. Please communicate with me if you are interested.

Thanks.
cc4accf.jpg

dae100f.jpg
I wish I lived closer. I'd snatch him in heartbeat! What a cutie!!! And what a nice job you did with the table! Good luck finding a good family for him. But on a side note... Maybe sleep/dream on it some more:) Your new baby will sure love the tort!

Status
Not open for further replies.