Width/Size of Fullgrown Sulcatas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka2tal

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
[size=large]I have two 5 year old Sucatas, and one 2 year old. I need to get them a larger house. I am looking at the indigo Dog Igloo. The doorway width is 17 3/4 inches wide. Can anyone tell me the width of a fullgrown Sulcata? Will the Xtra Large Indigo Dog Igloo work with the Sulcatas? I know I can expect 34 inches long, but how about the width?

I am trying to get a picture posted of the three.

David

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
im not positive but i would wager that a full grown sulcata could easily be wider than 18". is it possible for you to modify the width of the door without it becoming a safety hazard?

aka2tal

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
josh said:
im not positive but i would wager that a full grown sulcata could easily be wider than 18". is it possible for you to modify the width of the door without it becoming a safety hazard?

The way the dog igloo is, I would say that it would be hard to enlarge.

B

Bansh88

The XL Dogloo is pretty big. I have 2 of them. Your Sulcata MAY exceed the size but not for many years.

damkbm

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Mine barely fits now and shes not done growing.. I have removed the bottom, this helped a bit and she has dug a tunnel.. Seems to work... We llive in az, so i don't worry about her getting cold to much and this works well in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.