WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PICK?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
I'd go with C also.... B just looks rough, but I don't care for the "flattened" top on A so much. I prefer the shell shape of C; clean and slick.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
sabito20 said:
C because he is the only one posing for the picture

Hi sabito20:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "Introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
kbaker said:
A- for the nuchal scute, but I like C's shell.

Gotta second kbaker's vote.

For pure conformation, C is better but nuchals are less common.

wildak

5 Year Member
I would say C mainly since he takes the best pictures. I would think the amount the plastron concaves and any irregular shell growth or wear around the the important parts would be a factor as well. But I wouldn't want to be the one sliding under them on a creeper. A mirror would be a safer bet I suppose.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
wildak said:
I would say C mainly since he takes the best pictures. I would think the amount the plastron concaves and any irregular shell growth or wear around the the important parts would be a factor as well. But I wouldn't want to be the one sliding under them on a creeper. A mirror would be a safer bet I suppose.

:tort: Great thought, that was one of the first things we checked on each one, the plastron and tail size. All three were good, A was the best for tail size and plastron concave.

10igz6x.jpg

64h5pf.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
:) Update, things have been worked out as of today, we are scheduled to purchase and pick up one next Tuesday. We have our choice which one. We are heading over tomorrow and doing a hands on health inspection and spend some more quality time with them before we make our final choice. Thank you all for providing your opinions and comments.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Very cool, I think any of them will be a great choice but A is still my favorite.... :D:p:D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Laura said:
who won? and where are you getting this from? or is that a secret? :)renting a uhaul?

Horse trailer.

dmarcus said:
Very cool, I think any of them will be a great choice but A is still my favorite.... :D:p:D

"A" for sure looks good!

Zik

10 Year Member!
Philippines
I chose the first one(A) because I really like its shell. And I think it's quite healthy and fit.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Zik said:
I chose the first one(A) because I really like its shell. And I think it's quite healthy and fit.

We have decided on "A". Here is a picture from today. Hard choice between "A" and "C".

sllcnq.jpg

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
he is so shiney... he doesnt look real...
so this is A?

...and whay made you decide on A? something must have stood out...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wet A, nice:D. Going by looks(cuteness) I would have picked C. But that's not really they way to choose. Is the picture of him at your place or haven't you picked him up yet. Name, what's his name? Let us know how he does with the others when they are able to all be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.