• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
If you had the opportunity to choose one of these three adult male aldabras for an addition to your breeding program which one would you choose and why?

All pictures were taken today!

A
2hztkn.jpg

B
2cepv5z.jpg

C
29c1ico.jpg

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I had to go with number A, he looks like he would fit in with any breeding program... with number C being a close 2nd...

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
C, He seems interested in whoever is taking the picture and it looks like he has the highest domed shell. tough decision.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I vote for C. I like the rounder dome shape. :D. He also looks like the camera likes him and he the camera:p:D

You are going to let us know which one you get, right?:rolleyes:[/quote]

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I like C too, attitude and personality shining through! I have no idea what to look for other then that :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Oh Greg, they each look as though they could use some time at your place...okay, enough of what they need....:D

I would say A. All three of them look so very dry. All three of them have shell damage, however from what I can see in the first oic the bumps and dings appear less severe than the other two (I can see a bit of a dip in the shell of A but his face is fuller, his eyes are clear and not as dry and sunken in as the other two....gosh Greg, they all seem to be kept so dry? Perhaps not, but just look dry.

B and C are just as precious...however it looks like B suffered a pretty significant issue with the dome and has those nasty deep scratched from something that appears to have been from teeth or claws? Again, simply speculating from one photo...

C is photo genocide....but it appears he suffered some damage to his shell and still appears something going on in the front above what would be his right side...

All in all it would be a tough call...I personally would take em all (of course if that was an option in an ideal world...lol

Good luck with any choice you make

Lol..using my dump smart phone...

In last paragraph my phone changed the phrase "photo genic " to "photo genecide "....:D

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
I would go with A, take a good long look at all parts of the body plus the personality, seems to be relaxed/easy going in the pic nice clean face and nice eyes. Hard to tell from a front pic what the rest of the body looks like. There are many things to take into consideration when looking for a breeding male/stud. :)

JacksonR

5 Year Member
I went with "c." He looks the healthiest. If you choose C you have to give me a discount on a hatchling...lol.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
ALDABRAMAN said:
If you had the opportunity to choose one of these three adult male aldabras for an addition to your breeding program which one would you choose and why?

All pictures were taken today!

A
2hztkn.jpg

B
2cepv5z.jpg

C
29c1ico.jpg

Here are some additional pictures of each!

A
esj520.jpg

r8dwcn.jpg

B

4hw66w.jpg

10f50mx.jpg

C

9910k6.jpg

2nlg0fs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.