Where to buy loggerhead musk turtle?

adamlikesbananas

5 Year Member
I've been looking at some loggerhead musk turtle pics and the ATP care sheet for them and I think I might get one but I can't find them online.
I have checked kingsnake.com, turtlesource.com, and turtlesandtortoises.com but sadly no luck.
Have any of you bought a loggerhead musk turtle online? If so could you please tell me where?

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
There were just a few available last week on faunaclassifieds.com from a couple different sellers. Good prices too, which is a good sign, but means those may have already sold.

Richard Gere's Ears

5 Year Member
adamlikesbananas said:
Richard Gere said:
How many, what size and sex are you looking for?

Hatchlings. Preferably male but you can't tell when they're that young

Oh and only 1

Ive got 6 eggs incubating, if you can wait a month or so ill have a youngster for you.

adamlikesbananas

5 Year Member
Richard Gere said:
adamlikesbananas said:
Richard Gere said:
How many, what size and sex are you looking for?

Hatchlings. Preferably male but you can't tell when they're that young

Oh and only 1

Ive got 6 eggs incubating, if you can wait a month or so ill have a youngster for you.

What is your price going to be? :)

Felina

I am very interested in buying one too! I found several websites that sell loggerhead musk turtle, but the shipping fee is at least $40, so expensive. Does anyone has one to offer me? I live in San Diego, and I can drive to pick the cutie up (<3 hours drive is OK).

Thanks a lot!

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
Ya I saw some on fauna classifieds like a week ago. Send them a message. Might still have some available

Eric Gartin

I know this is an old thread. Does anyone know a good place to purchase a Loggerhead musk turtle?

Thank you

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Exactly. Be patient. Don't settle for something that you don't really want. I paid and waited sometimes over a year for some of my rarer turtles. That's a bit extreme, but it got me what I wanted ;-)