whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cq17ave

5 Year Member
just wanted to say hi. i have a red foot and im here just to learn more about them. i got him or her yesterday his/her name is jesse i will put some picks up later, but just wanted to say hi before i go posting and everyone says who is this guy. well peace:D

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
Hi there; welcome to the forum. What would you like us to call you? We'd all love to see pictures of Jesse. What kind of tortoise? If you post an underside shot and a picture from behind of the tail, someone might be able to sex the tortoise depending on age/size (can't be a hatchling). Best wishes.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi cq17ave: May I also suggest you go to www.turtletary.com/ There is a wealth of GOOD redfoot information on that site.

Yvonne

cq17ave

5 Year Member
im sorry for being so rude my name is Adrian. i do have a red foot my mom got it for me since she works right next to a reptile store. the store also had scultas,but she liked the red foot. this is my first tortoise ive had water turtles such as soft shelled and mud turtles and some others. i will soon put pics up its just my girlfriend is baby sitting and im not comp. friendly. thanx. and cant wait to learn from you guys.

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Gardner, MA
Welcome! You will learn a lot from the experts here. They have great guidance and know all the sites to get you set up. Can't wait to see pics of Jesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.