What's the safest...

dannylozano10

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio,tx
Hey guys I really didn't know where to put this post but I have a fridge im going to use for the hibernating process but I have a couple questions as always lol.(sorry) :(

1.ok so it's dirty on the inside so I wanna clean it what's the best/safest stuff to use?

2.the mini fridge has a little freezer draw at the top of i put the tort at the bottom farthest away from it with it freeze the tortoise?

3.whats the best way to tell the temperature?what do y'all use?

That's it thanks guys very much appreciated

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
1. Dilute bleach is best. Clorox makes a ready to use bleach based cleaning spray. We use lots of it. Rinse well and make sure the fumes are gone.
2. Only your thermometer can answer this.
3. At least two thermometers. Run the fridge a week or two early and and watch the temps closely. Use the temperature adjustments in the fridge and note what happens when you make changes. Have a few items like water bottles or something in the fridge during this process.

dannylozano10

San Antonio,tx
1. Dilute bleach is best. Clorox makes a ready to use bleach based cleaning spray. We use lots of it. Rinse well and make sure the fumes are gone.
2. Only your thermometer can answer this.
3. At least two thermometers. Run the fridge a week or two early and and watch the temps closely. Use the temperature adjustments in the fridge and note what happens when you make changes. Have a few items like water bottles or something in the fridge during this process.

Thanks tom ;) :cool: