1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

what shuld i get

Discussion in 'General Tortoise Discussion' started by dylangmurray, Aug 30, 2017.

1. dylangmurray

dylangmurray New Member

this would not be my first tortoise or reptile I have experience the final answer is not definitely what I will get, it is just to help me decide
  2. daniellenc

daniellenc Active Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    What kind of space do you have? How much are you willing to spend on enclosures and food?
  3. Grandpa Turtle 144

Grandpa Turtle 144 Well-Known Member

4. dylangmurray

dylangmurray New Member

this would not be my first tortoise or reptile I have experience the final answer is not definitely what I will get, it is just to help me decide
  5. dylangmurray

dylangmurray New Member

6. dylangmurray

dylangmurray New Member

I already have a blue tongue skink a couple of geckos but mainly I have some eastern box turtles 3 toed, ornate and a greek and I have a baby estern painted turtle I have decided to well start. for inclosures and food quite a lot I have allot of land so I can provide a very lage area during the summer but during the winter I have a 6 by 6 foot or 6 by 8 foot if I moove stuff around I don't know if my poll posted I have duplicated this post many times to get the pole to come up if it hasn't i am looking at getting raidiated, star angulated or any indotusdudo any wuld be cb.
  7. dylangmurray

dylangmurray New Member

p
    probably a star
  8. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 5 Year Member Platinum Supporter

Only you can make that decision. You need to take into consideration where you live, how much you can afford to heat the indoor enclosure, how easy/hard it is to care for the species indoors, etc.