1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Western Hermann's babies

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by GBtortoises, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBtortoises

GBtortoises Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Western Hermann's, Testudo hermanni hermanni, Tuscany region, studbook registered, captive born here at my place earlier in 2017. They are all about 2" average size, have been outdoors in natural environments since spring and are well started, active, strong and healthy. I have several to choose from, the photos in the ad are some examples. I can provide individual photos upon request for those seriously interested in purchasing.
    $300 each shipped!

20170707_091430.jpg 20170707_092236.jpg DSC04843.JPG DSC05226.JPG W.Herm-16 (a).JPG

I accept Paypal and Postal money orders as payment and ship FedEx Overnight. Please email me directly at GBtortoises@gmail.com for additional photos, any questions and information.
    Thank you, Gary B
    dovelett15 likes this.