Wanting to adopt/rescue Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

squancho

5 Year Member
We own our home, complete fenced tortoise friendly yard, experienced with Sulcatas we have two yearlings, I had large male for 14 years but adopted out due to move years ago. We have the room, and resources to home a sub adult to adult tort. We are just North of Louisville KY, willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick up or pay to ship.

disdatdude22

5 Year Member
squancho said:
We own our home, complete fenced tortoise friendly yard, experienced with Sulcatas we have two yearlings, I had large male for 14 years but adopted out due to move years ago. We have the room, and resources to home a sub adult to adult tort. We are just North of Louisville KY, willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick up or pay to ship.

I have a sulcata, its 1 month old, but I live in florida,and I think she needs a better home. I am selling her for 100. Ill include food,water dish, wood housing and rabbit pellets(as bedding). If interested call me at 813-385-2224. You can call any time I never sleep lol

Evy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
I'm not sure if you still interested in sulcata (s) here is my number if you are 619 518 5979. We are in San Diego Ca

mchong9606

10 Year Member!
disdatdude22 said:
squancho said:

I have a sulcata, its 1 month old, but I live in florida,and I think she needs a better home. I am selling her for 100. Ill include food,water dish, wood housing and rabbit pellets(as bedding). If interested call me at 813-385-2224. You can call any time I never sleep lol

Just wanted to mention that you should not be using rabbit pellets as bedding. Baby sullies require moisture, warmth and high humidity and rabbit pellets are terrible for them. Please use damp coco coir instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.