Wanted: Leopard or Sulcata Tortoise - Los Angeles

Ghazan

5 Year Member
Looking for 1 or 3 leopards or sulcata tortoise - hatchlings to adults. Let me know, I'm in Los Angeles, CA. Hatchlings will be housed indoors, adults will have a enclosed section of my back yard with a warm box (~ 1.2k square feet). Thank you.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I've just recently hatched a bunch of sulcatas. I usually like to hold them for a month, but if you've got the right enclosure and feel confident about it, I'd let them go earlier since they would only be traveling driving distance.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
As of tonight, I've got leopards hatching too.

Ghazan

5 Year Member
Thanks Tom @Tom , I'll send you a PM. I'm taking a vacation at the end of this month into June so it probably won't be until after so I don't have to worry about a baby sitter. How many do you have of each and how much are you looking for?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Thanks Tom @Tom , I'll send you a PM. I'm taking a vacation at the end of this month into June so it probably won't be until after so I don't have to worry about a baby sitter. How many do you have of each and how much are you looking for?

I've got about 100 sulcatas eggs due to hatch in June, and I've got 10 SA leopards already hatched with about 40 more to go.

Sulcatas are $60, and SA leopards $300. I can do volume discounts too.

Ghazan

5 Year Member
bump for any adults/sub-adults ready for my outdoor enclosure