want to raise humidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd and his tortoise

5 Year Member
Has anyone tried an ultrasonic mist maker fogger. i see them on ebay, they are pretty cheap. I think it would be a cool addition to Sheldons new home. what do you guys think?:tort:

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Check around at your local pharmacies. I found a really tiny one at Wal-Greens for $28.

cwharris911

5 Year Member
Why do you want to put a mist maker into my tortoises enclosure? After all, nobody would copy my completely original tortoise name Sheldon.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
cwharris911 said:
Why do you want to put a mist maker into my tortoises enclosure? After all, nobody would copy my completely original tortoise name Sheldon.

LOL, funny.:D

Anyway, any humidifier would work. I found that anything made for reptiles to mist or fog isn't worth the money as they dont last long. Cheaply made.

todd and his tortoise

5 Year Member
Yeah the ones on ebay are really cheap,under 10.00 bucks shipped. I figured if it helped to keep the humidity up and make a mist effect, that would be cool. i am making him his custom enclosed house this week end. i will try and post pics. i named him sheldon for now, when i determine the sex later on. i can change the name to shelli if needed. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.