Visit with family - or watch tortoises?

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
More photos of your place please Mark my Mrs well impressed. Personally I'm liking the beer photo the most, infact I'm going to the fridge now.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
More photos of your place please Mark my Mrs well impressed. Personally I'm liking the beer photo the most, infact I'm going to the fridge now.

Do they have Mexican beer in the UK? I couldn't find it in Amsterdam or France. I found Corona in Morocco. Guy said they brought it in from Spain.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Do they have Mexican beer in the UK? I couldn't find it in Amsterdam or France. I found Corona in Morocco. Guy said they brought it in from Spain.
Corona is the most popular at the moment over here. I didn't realize it was Mexican until you mentioned it. Just shows I should read the label before I drink it. :D. Sol is popular too, I've never seen the other 3 before.

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)

Craig:

It was 103° when I took that photo yesterday. 106° right now as I type. We NEED beer here!

The "dipping pool" and beer are used liberally!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Corona is the most popular at the moment over here. I didn't realize it was Mexican until you mentioned it. Just shows I should read the label before I drink it. :D. Sol is popular too, I've never seen the other 3 before.

I hope they serve it cold. And with a lime slice...

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Craig:

It was 103° when I took that photo yesterday. 106° right now as I type. We NEED beer here!

The "dipping pool" and beer are used liberally!
When it's -5° we still drink liberally. :D

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I hope they serve it cold. And with a lime slice...
Always cold. We class these as lagers though, not beers. Budweiser is a lager too. Beers over here are things like Stones, John Smith's, Guinness plus many many more, quite a lot of 'real ales' too, our beers are served at room temp or cold on draught. The old school generation drink it at room temperature.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Always cold. We class these as lagers though, not beers. Budweiser is a lager too. Beers over here are things like Stones, John Smith's, Guinness plus many many more, quite a lot of 'real ales' too, our beers are served at room temp or cold on draught. The old school generation drink it at room temperature.
Yeah but "room temp" over there is like the inside of my refrigerator here!!! :p

SaraP

Northern CA
Rad! I love that your grandkids are so into watching something so rare as a Burmese Star.:tort: