Visit with family - or watch tortoises?

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
We had family over for the 4th of July. The grandkids love to "swim with the turtles" and explore and feed all the tortoises. Had a nice barbecue and we all sat around the bar I made around the outdoor kitchen. I looked over at the grandkids, and they all had their plates on their laps turned around watching the Burmese Stars!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'd be watching them and all the rest too. I family, by family, got to see the shelled members. Oh, and don't forget to call me when foods ready, I'll see ya then LOL

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
HA! I do that same thing under the awning in my backyard. I've had many a meal with my Burms!

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
I like sitting on the back porch with the sprinkler running in the mountain tortoise's enclosure, while I enjoy some delicious Corona's. I guess that counts as food when it's all you've had on a Saturday afternoon!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I like sitting on the back porch with the sprinkler running in the mountain tortoise's enclosure, while I enjoy some delicious Corona's. I guess that counts as food when it's all you've had on a Saturday afternoon!

MMMMMmmmmmmm… Corona….

Any Mexican beer is my favorite beer. Haven't found one I don't like yet.

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA
Please do a thread on your backyard and show it off. Can't get enough of it when you post a few pictures. Seriously one of the best backyards.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Thank you for always share your wonderful back yard with us. Specially with the beer....:rolleyes: