Uromastyx!

Killerrookie

Every couple weeks I'd just spray down a couple of the layered rock piles I had in my enclosure. My female seemed to be more of an enthusiastic rock licking water drinker than my male. And I always fed my greens right after rinsing them as well to help with water intake. But mine seemed to like the weeds better once they dried out and were for the most part just dried greens. Mine, from what I remember enjoyed the frozen, chopped mixed veggies, (carrots, peas, corn…)
I might get a spray bottle to mimic the morning dew and I'm experimenting with different foods

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Every couple weeks I'd just spray down a couple of the layered rock piles I had in my enclosure. My female seemed to be more of an enthusiastic rock licking water drinker than my male. And I always fed my greens right after rinsing them as well to help with water intake. But mine seemed to like the weeds better once they dried out and were for the most part just dried greens. Mine, from what I remember enjoyed the frozen, chopped mixed veggies, (carrots, peas, corn…)
Mine likes the dried out greens too. He's kinda 50/50. I guess it depends on the mood he's in.