Two sulcatas, poor conditions

herpgirl24

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Was browsing local Craigslist and came across these two poor Sulcatas..I have not contacted at all. I would take them myself if I did not already have 5 animals coming in this weekend.

Flint, Michigan Area
http://flint.craigslist.org/pet/4360758864.html

If somone can take them but needs help with transport or other issues, I am very close and woudl love to help! Just dont have room to keep them here permanenetly. 810.610.0071

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Plainfield, IN
Poor babies. There was a user named Kristina (I think) that runs a rescue in Michigan. I don't know if she's been on lately, but you could try PMing her.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Wonder what they want for just the tortoises.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If you can email them and suggest they do not sell the aquarium, that is way too small for one of them, let alone two of them. Also, ask them if they would suggest whoever gets them to join tortoiseforum.org for proper housing and care.
You can pm or email Kristina, she does scan around the forum from time to time, I do believe.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Feel so sorry for those two. Really hope they find a good home and soon.

herpgirl24

5 Year Member
Michigan
I am going to call in the morning and see what they say. I dont really have the room, but I feel bad for them. I do have a large outdoor enclosure they could go right into, IF it ever gets that warm out!

herpgirl24

5 Year Member
Michigan
Well called her and was told they are sold. Hopefully they get better care and a larger enclosure!