Two five year old african sulcata tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abigail Meier-Lopez

I'm new at this so I'm not sure this is the right place to put this but I would appreciate any help. My husband and I live in a manhattan apartment with our two five year old african sulcatas, who are growing bigger and bigger quickly. Our plan to have a house by now out of New York hasn't happened as quick as we had hoped and I need to re-home Spartacus and Maximus due to our living situation. I work for a vet and I have exhausted all the resources we have there trying to find them a loving home. I refuse to give them away to someone who does not know or understand their specific needs. All the zoos and rescues near us are not taking any more sulcatas and I am hoping someone out there who will love them as much as we do can provide a wonderful outdoor home for them. This was not something we decided on lightly but it's what is best for them. Please email me at [email protected] or reply here if anyone can help.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
What are you interested in trading for? ...and can we see pictures of them please?

Abigail Meier-Lopez

Spartacus is the smaller one and is three but is actually a girl we found out later and Maximus is the larger one and he is almost five

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ok. I'll move this to the adoptions section then.

JCC

I know the Nashville Zoo just opened a huge Sulcata exhibit. I wonder if they would adopt them. But you would probably have to drive them out. Might be worth it though as they would have a huge area to roam :)

JCC

I am trying to find a amazing home for my Russians but I don't want to ship and I am soooo picky on who gets them. Its a hard predicament to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.