Turtle/Tortoise Poster

Rue

Location (City and/or State)
Canada
I just received my tortoise poster in the mail! I was planning on having it framed and hanging it in Goosefoot's room. I couldn't tell exactly all what was on it from the on-line image, but assumed since the Hermann's are one of the top pet species that a Hermann's certainly would be on it!

Well...guess what? No Hermann's on the poster! LOL, what an unforgiveable oversight!

Despite Goosefoot's disapproval, I think I'll have it framed regardless. It's still a very nice poster. :rolleyes:

***I think this is the one, but not 100% sure, I'd have to double check. I thought the last tortoise on the left was a Hermann's, but it's not.

Tortoise Poster.jpg

enchilada

5 Year Member
Newport Beach CA
shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
That one looks like a Hermann's to me, too- it's not? (I can't read that small writing!!! :p)

WithLisa

5 Year Member
Austria
That one looks like a Hermann's to me, too- it's not? (I can't read that small writing!!! :p)
The markings look more like a Greek to me...

There's no marginated on it either, is there? Maybe they thought those species are so common that noone needs to look them up on a poster. :p

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Ok. Let's see who knows:

How many species of Tortoise are there?
How many species of terrapins are there?
How many species of aquatic turtles are there?

Rue

Canada
...it was bugging me...so I went and unrolled it. It's a Greek. Looks like a Hermann's though...if I strike out "Greek" and replace. ..no one will notice, right? ;)