True Sri Lankan Adult Star Group 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
After much thought and best interest of my tortoise group, I have decided to sell this group. They had a fantastic outdoor setup in Sunny Tucson, AZ but with moving to the White Mountains, I don't feel this climate/area is best for them. They have all been together the entire time without any other tortoises in their setups. They have all thrived well together, no health issues whatsoever! This is a phenomenal group that has been together since hatchlings. They have been on a slow, steady diet feeding grasses, weeds, cactus, and mazuri.

The three females were hatched by Larry G in 2010 and all came from different bloodlines. Two were hatched at the beginning of 2010 and one from the end of 2010. The male came from Upscale Reptiles and was hatched at the end of 2010. They have been in my care since the end of 2011. The male has been mating with all three females, but the largest female has laid viable eggs the past two seasons. She is probably gravid now due to her weight and cycle of clutches. I have not seen the other two lay eggs yet, but they were outside in the summer and early fall, and I don't always catch each clutch.

Female #1 is almost 9 1/2 inches at 6 pounds, 2 oz (gravid probably)

Female #2 is almost 8 inches and 4 pounds

Female #3 is 7 1/2 inches and 3 pounds, 5 oz

Male #1 is 6 1/2 in and 2 pounds, 2 oz.

I am asking $7,500 for the group! Healthy groups that people aren't looking to just flip don't come up often. This is a nice breeding group that will save you years to raise up, then breed.

I will consider splitting the group if I get enough interested parties for all tortoises, but prices individually are as follows.
Female #1 $3,200
Female #2 $2,200
Female #3 $2,200
Male #1 $2,600

Feel free to pm, email me at [email protected] or call/text at 520-870-7857

I have a bunch of photos if you want to send me your email address and I will send them to you individually!

If you want to make me an offer, I am happy to consider, but no lowball offers, as I will just keep the group if I cannot sell for a fair price. Thanks for your consideration:)

IMG_2354.JPG IMG_2355.JPG IMG_2357.JPG IMG_2358.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.