True Life: My Husband Needs Turtle Rehab

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well, a very nice story and I think the two of you found your other half. I love how the number of turtles grow. Keep bring in the tortoises, that's her weak spot. Also keep up the conservation work too.

Yelloweyed

5 Year Member
SoCal California
Well written and probably conveys the same feelings of many forum members' partners.

Now should I show it my hubby or not? Don't want him to read the part about slipping (sneaking) in new torts! ;)

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Great read. Thanks for sharing Anthony

I, like you, have found a great woman who now shares my love and enthusiasm for chelonians

What a blessing!

Kori5

Great story! I love your wife's blog. It made me realise even more what a man I have. Lucky girl.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Thanks so much guys. These comments will mean so much to her. She is sick right now, so she's ben home from work but was already sleeping at 7PM tonight. She will be thrilled to know that you guys appreciated it.

And, her birthday is this Friday the 18th, so this'll be a nice little birthday-week treat to get her feeling good. maybe she'll forget about her depression about turning another year older :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I got a chuckle reading your wife's blog! I loved the " I'm mailing it out to a friend next week!"

Happy early birthday to your bride!
I think she's a great writer!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well Anthony she sounds just like my wife . But when we got together I had snakes and slowly got Tortoise over the years . Besides Tuck my red ear slider . He has been my Buddy for a long time . My wife never complains about my reptiles . We go all over roller derby'in . When we have a free moment we go reptile hunting or go to a zoo in a new city or state to see you guessed it reptiles . Sounds like you have a good woman .