Trade Exotic Shorthair

eec0354

5 Year Member
Hello,

I have an Exotic Shorthair female cat that I might be willing to rehome for a tortoise or pair of tortoises. I am not looking for anything in particular and I'm not in a hurry to rehome this sweet girl. She is CFA registered with full breeding rights, up to date on all of her shots and eating a solid diet. She's 2 years old. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459255420.726462.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459255431.775768.jpgShe is VERY sweet, her favorite thing to do is to sleep at the bottom of the bed at night or sleep in your lap if you're watching tv. She has no bad habits. Uses the litter box perfectly, gets along well with other cats, dogs and kids.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Since we don't know who you are and what your experience level is, I thought it worth mentioning that tortoises usually do not do well in pairs. Groups of juveniles usually do fine, but not pairs.

eec0354

5 Year Member
Okay, I'll delete the ad and post elsewhere. I thought this was public.
Thanks.

meech008

5 Year Member
Thanks.
Tom never said you couldn't post here :) he just wanted to make sure that you know that tortoises do not do well in pairs. Since you just joined a couple days ago and this is your only post we don't know your experience level and so many new well meaning tortoise owners purchase two tortoises thinking that they will be company for each other only to find out that the two are bullying each other. I hope you stick around when you get tortoises! This forum is a wealth of knowledge that I have used almost every day for my tortoise :) welcome!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thanks.

I think you've misunderstood. Your post is more than welcome. We'd just like to know where you are to understand if a trade is feasible or if you're too far away from where we are.

Bogie=babyDINO

Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Aww don't delete!! Such a sweet kitty cat!! I'm sure someone will be interested. I would suggest one tort. They can be a lot to handle lol seriously I wouldn't have thought they'd be so high maintenance to keep healthy. Soak! Soak! Soak!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Yes. You ARE very welcome to post.
I'm sorry that I didn't word my response better.
I was just saying that someone from say, Manitoba would have a difficult time trading with someone from Texas......Etc.

Kara Kopek

Virginia
Do you still have your cat? Where are you located? What type of tortoise are you looking for?