Tortoise jello - making your own food

Reptilian Feline

Location (City and/or State)
Sweden
I wanted to make my own food for my little tort, and thought I would give him a smoothy soak (a kind of carrot soak). I picked some elm, lilac, hazel, deadnettle, dandelion, ground elder and plantain leaves. They were washed thouroghly and then put in a blender with a little bit of extra water. I should have choped them up a bit before I started, because it took a long time to blend, but it turned out fine, very fine.
I mixed in some exo-terra vitamins and calcium d3, then made the smoothy soak for my little one. He liked it I think.

Now I had a lot of leftover, so decided to experiment a bit. Some went into the freezer in an ice cube tray. Some was spread on paper and dried in the oven. Some was put in a jar and placed in the fridge. And finally some was made into jello.

The jello was made by mixing in some agar agar (I didn't measure, sorry) and then microwaved for a minute and a half. It was becoming stiff as I devided it into portion on an ice cube tray and had become solid even before it was cold, so I used a little too much agar agar. The mix is completely vegan friendly since agar agar is made from algae.
I put the cubes in a container, placed some tissue paper on top, and put it in the fridge. I'm looking forward to testing it on the little one.