Tortoise Forum T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
So here are 2 sketches of tortoises up for consideration; these were done by a past active member " Laney" please though, understand, her life has become a little chaotic lately and I'm not so sure she could devote the time needed. Here is an adult sulcata,ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1467443243.656143.jpg
And this is an ink of "Little Ricky" she made for me;ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1467443415.914414.jpg

Utsav9999

I'm interested in buying the t-shirt....kindly guide me for further communication....

Gopherus Guy

San Diego, California
I mis-spoke. We'll need 17 pre-paid pre-orders in order to get the $15 price, with a goal of 50 orders in mind.

This is just a show of hands. Are there 17 of you who want a T-shirt bad enough to pre-pay?
Yes from me! I'll prepay with a good design,
but NOT 'Slow Poke'. Not my style!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just to keep you all updated, I've placed the order with the graphic design company. I only ordered 15 large, 5 XL and 5 XXL to start with. As I'm starting out with my own money, I didn't want to end up with shirts that don't sell. If I sell out I can always order more. I was supposed to get an email for the t shirt company today showing me a proof of the shirt, but so far I haven't received it.

It's not going to be your regular shop online type of shopping. You'll have to send your order along with a check or money order to my post office box (I'll give you that info when the time comes) and I'll ship out the shirts on Fridays. I did set up a paypal account for this, however, you would still have to contact me to let me know size and how many, so I just thought it would be easier to do it all on one snail mail.

Gopherus Guy

San Diego, California
Just to keep you all updated, I've placed the order with the graphic design company. I only ordered 15 large, 5 XL and 5 XXL to start with. As I'm starting out with my own money, I didn't want to end up with shirts that don't sell. If I sell out I can always order more. I was supposed to get an email for the t shirt company today showing me a proof of the shirt, but so far I haven't received it.

It's not going to be your regular shop online type of shopping. You'll have to send your order along with a check or money order to my post office box (I'll give you that info when the time comes) and I'll ship out the shirts on Fridays. I did set up a paypal account for this, however, you would still have to contact me to let me know size and how many, so I just thought it would be easier to do it all on one snail mail.
Sounds great. However I'd like to see the design first. I don't like the 2 Tortoises "doing it". That's silly!

amoore

Lubbock, Texas
I would definitely want a t-shirt! They are awesome! Are the pictures the actual shirt design or has it changed?!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sounds great. However I'd like to see the design first. I don't like the 2 Tortoises "doing it". That's silly!

I don't believe I ever offered that idea for our shirt. We're going with DeanS 's sulcata, Aladar.

Last edited:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I don't like the 2 Tortoises "doing it". That's unnatural!!
That picture was posted as a little, "tongue in cheek" humor for a laugh. That said though, the tortoises do seem to be experts at what they're up to, and after all, I often read posts from friends here mentioning they want to be, "tortoise breeders" ?! I say, "watch and learn …"

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Please let me know when you are ready for use to send a money order or check. I will need a x large.
Thank you

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
When the time comes, there will be a thread made on how to order, etc.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the graphic design place.

Status
Not open for further replies.