Tortoise Food

alexdavidevans1996

I'm looking for some of those great dried tortoise pellets. Mazuri was one that was suggested to get my red foots growing. But does anyone know anywhere I can get it cheap that will deliver to the UK?

stinax182

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Massachusetts
I'm honestly not sure of the shipping but i can give you the name of the food so you can search for somewhere that sells it online. there is zoomed forest tortoise chow and mazuri tortoise chow. i use both and they do bulk the tortoises up. there is another brand, marion but i have never used it and it is favored less on this forum than the other two.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You can order it from Purina thats who makes it .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Alex:

I don't think Mazuri is available to you in the UK. Sorry...I wouldn't have suggested it if I had known you were there. I think what folks in your area use is Komodo Dragon Pellets.

Briony Wright

I'm in the uk and I've found this range that have all different flavours with similar nutrients in and my two can't get enough of it. ImageUploadedByTortForum1397978589.186713.jpgIt's about £8 for a big tub but if you look around you can get it cheaper than that

jhongsen

5 Year Member
Indonesia
hey i know i'm kinda late to ask but how's that komodo dragon pellet? i'm looking for some dried pellet for my tort also... they didn't liked mazuri so i think i should try different type