1. Hello guest! Are you a Tortoise enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tortoise keepers to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tortoise and enclosure and have a great time with other Tortoise keepers. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email us using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page!

Tortoise Doctor

Discussion in 'General Tortoise Discussion' started by gmcarranza95, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmcarranza95

gmcarranza95 New Member

I recently found a lost tortoise and I am now looking for a proper Vet to take him/her to. I currently own two California Desert Tortoises but have never had to take them to see the doctor. Please, any help would be great. I live in Beaumont California, about 70 miles East of LA. Thank you
  2. Crazy1

Crazy1 New Member

Hi gmcarranza95. Welcome to the forum. I live in Highland just off the 30 and the 10 fwys.I take my torts to the Loma Linda animal hospital at 2605 South Waterman San Bernardino. Dr. Sigdestad
    the number is 909-825-3144.
    He works with many exotic and domestic animals but I have found he is great with Tortoises.
    Good Luck and let me know how it goes.