Tortoise Breeders

DynamicTurtleHD

Well i know for sure i want a tortoise, and fairly certain what species, but i still want to hold of on it for a couple of years, but in the mean time i would like to know if any of you guys know and good tortoise breeders, because bet shops catch them wild :/ And the website i saw was good was tortoise supply website, but im open to responses from you guys on what are good choices.

ShannonC

Location (City and/or State)
South Carolina
You are definitely on the right forum for good tortoise breeders!! There is actually a thread that has breeders listed on it and what species they breed. If you go to the main forum page and find the Tortoise Breeding section......just under the heading, there is a sub-heading that says Tortoise Breeders. That should give you a really good start!!

DynamicTurtleHD

You are definitely on the right forum for good tortoise breeders!! There is actually a thread that has breeders listed on it and what species they breed. If you go to the main forum page and find the Tortoise Breeding section......just under the heading, there is a sub-heading that says Tortoise Breeders. That should give you a really good start!!
Thanks!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
This depends on what species you want. There are different breeders all over the place for different species.

Might also depend on where you are?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
i have a bias for greeks.
They are great little torts, with big personalities and don't get too big, comparatively good as a first tort and my little darling's one.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
i have a bias for greeks.
They are great little torts, with big personalities and don't get too big, comparatively good as a first tort and my little darling's one.
I do as well. My first and only pet is the Greek tort I have had for a little more than four years.