5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby

I wouldn't mind having a few of them

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
I was really worried that the little ones were going to get trampled by the bigger ones.
That wouldn't be good, a lot of $$$ running around there. The 2nd Aldabra looks to be having a hard time walking

Alexio

Syracuse, New York
My girlfriend just showed me this too, that's a lot of tortoises. Sulcatas ,stars ,and aldabras?

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
My girlfriend just showed me this too, that's a lot of tortoises. Sulcatas ,stars ,and aldabras?
yep and they all look pretty smooth from what I could tell.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Personally, I think it's pretty sad. I have a couple good eaters and mine never act like that when they get fed. Those torts acted like they were very hungry. I bet those smaller ones aren't small because they are younger. That one Aldabra could only drag his back legs. There may be a lot of money there, but I'm thinking they don't care.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby

It also looks like one Ploughshare at the beginning of the video

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I wouldn't take any of those for free. Raised like that? Not worth the risk.

MayorMatt

Georgia
You can find the guy on social media (can't remember which one). He has countless videos. It seems that he keeps all of his tortoises in those wooden pens you see in the video - just a box on a patio/porch. I can't imagine it being healthy but they do look very nice. If I'm not mistaken, the majority of what he feeds them is romaine lettuce. I think his site had Ploughshares listed so that probably was one. He also has red iguanas and snakes.