Surprise surprise in my heated night box today.

mushmouth26

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Remember that stray cat living in my tort barn? Well here is why. Found them this afternoon. Hours old, I moved them to the other corner and place them in a storage bin with some towels. They were inches from 10lb Funyun stepping on them. The storage bin should keep them protected. Momma kitty has been panting all day Im thinking she might still be in labor with one more.

IMG_20150316_164830.jpg

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
So cute! :<3: Don't mess with them to much or mamma cat will abandon them.

mushmouth26

5 Year Member
Texas
what are you going to do with the little hatchlings?

Once they are ready to be separated we are going give them away to good homes. I think I have 3 already claimed. So just 2 more to find homes for when the time comes. My wife and I decided we will get the momma fixed and keep her. She is a very affectionate sweet heart.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
About once every year or two a feral cat will have a litter here at my work and it is pure Hell finding them homes. We don't mind the vet bills and all. Kittens don't adopt out well here. Most of us have taken several home already.
I wish you the very best.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
Once they are ready to be separated we are going give them away to good homes. I think I have 3 already claimed. So just 2 more to find homes for when the time comes. My wife and I decided we will get the momma fixed and keep her. She is a very affectionate sweet heart.

Then make that mamma kitty a fat lazy happy house blob! :D

Razan

5 Year Member
Riverside, CA
3 months later...do they all have homes ? On another topic thanks for your other thread with the night box expanded view. It was super helpful and another adult sulcata now has a comfy home he loves.

mushmouth26

5 Year Member
Texas
All the babies have homes.

3 months later...do they all have homes ? On another topic thanks for your other thread with the night box expanded view. It was super helpful and another adult sulcata now has a comfy home he loves.