Suns out Torts out

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I got home and realized it was still sunny out, so I brought the kids out to play!
This first one is Tank our "mini Sulcata" kept too cold for the first 3 yrs of her life, and who knows what else was done wrong. She's tripled in size since I got her 3 or 4 years ago. And of course Sarge our new guy.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1477705002.383786.jpg
Next is Oscar my Russian, he's such a trooper, but his beak is giving me fits. I may break down and buy a dermal.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1477705020.354358.jpg

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Nice crew! Tank is a fitting name. He'll be a real tank before long LOL. Sarge is so cute looking. He'll have a much better beginning. It's good that you only have one Russian Oscar. What state do you live in?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very nice looking shelled kids there. Can't believe the two sullies are heading in the same direction. Usually when I have my 3 leopards in the big yard, they go in all directions

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Thank you, I only have the one Russian. We live in Oregon so we've gotta jump on the sunshine when it appears! They only went the same direction because I put them there

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Oregon here as well, I tossed my 6 redfoots out for a bit today too.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Oregon here as well, I tossed my 6 redfoots out for a bit today too.
As soon as I got home I hollered at my son " Grab the little guys, we gotta get them some sun!" Then we soaked up all the rays we could too