Sulcata for sale in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

T the tortoise

Hello all, unfortunately I need to sell my tortoise named T. I don't feel that I am a capable tortoise owner, because I am gone most of the day and don't have a lot of time to supervise it, and I need the money. I believe she is a female, and at the vet they told me she the was healthy. She is about 6.5 inches long and eats very well. I feed her timothy hay daily, then about once a week I give her kale or Jade plant leaves. She especially likes the kale. She is about two years old now and has been growing fast. I just really want her to have a better home in a warmer, outdoor climate. I have read and heard about some scams where they buy the tortoise very cheap and sell it to make a profit on it, so in order to avoid this I am asking $100. I will include his lighting fixture and lots of food with the sale. (Timothy hay, as mentioned before.) I would prefer for the buyer to be in the Western Colorado area, but I suppose I could ship her if really needed. She will be greatly missed throughout the household but we will be happy to see her go to a better home. If I knew how to add pictures, I would. Thank's for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.